Property inspections are a critical component of reducing the risk and loss severity on any asset. From vandalism and code compliance to maximizing sales prices and rental rates, VRM helps servicers, lenders, insurers and agencies identify and resolve issues earlier in the process by supplying a thorough occupancy report. This helps to reduce the expense, time and difficulty of repair while helping to minimize loss or maximize return.
VRM offers a variety of inspection options to meet client-specific challenges with solutions that address issues at a regional, local and neighborhood level.
Inspection/Verification options for property condition reports include:
- Bankruptcy inspections
- Commercial property inspections
- Construction compliance inspections
- Home improvement inspections
- Insurance loss draft inspections
- Occupancy / name verification
- Residential property inspections
- Sale date inspections
- VPR – Vacant Property Registration