Default Management Property Inspections
VRM Mortgage Services provides the expert evaluation and assessment that you need for any residential or commercial property inspection.
Why Choose VRM Mortgage Services for Property Inspections?
As a leading home inspection provider, tested and proven, we deliver complete peace of mind to buyers and sellers of homes and other properties. Our nationwide network includes hundreds of highly trained, experienced inspectors with years of classroom, in-field and hands-on technical training. With VRM Mortgage Services, you can trust us to:
- Provide comprehensive, professional systems, tools and training to improve your business
- Evaluate your home on 400+ points to provide a detailed condition assessment
- True professionalism — quality assurance is a company-wide priority
VRM Mortgage Services Offers Several Inspection Services to Fit Your Needs
Property inspections are a critical component of reducing the risk and loss severity on any asset. From vandalism and code compliance to maximizing sales prices and rental rates, VRM helps servicers, lenders, insurers and agencies identify and resolve issues earlier in the process by supplying a thorough occupancy report. This helps to reduce the expense, time and difficulty of repair while helping to minimize loss or maximize return.
VRM offers a variety of inspection options to meet client-specific challenges with solutions that address issues at a regional, local and neighborhood level.
- Bankruptcy inspections
- Commercial property inspections
- Construction compliance inspections
- Home improvement inspections
- Insurance loss draft inspections
- Occupancy / name verification
- Residential property inspections
- Sale date inspections
- VPR – Vacant Property Registration
Are you a vendor looking to work with VRM Mortgage Services?
VRM and the affiliate companies are separate and distinct entities.
Each affiliate company is solely responsible for its work product and operations.
Connect with an Expert
Please fill out the form below to inquire about asset management services.