The VRM Difference
Why VRM Mortgage Services?
At the end of the day, the partner you choose can be the determining factor in the success of your business. As an industry-leading solution provider, we offer a comprehensive, component-based set of solutions that enable the flexibility you need to adapt to our changing industry. We also deliver a commitment to performance excellence that can help you reduce financial, regulatory and reputational risk while significantly reducing your operational costs.
We build solutions
- Our consultative approach to solving challenges is the reason clients choose us and the reason they depend on us to help them achieve their business objectives.
- We provide a single point of contact for our clients to manage their vendor panels, the technology to enable communication and transaction excellence combined with the scalability to manage clients of any size.
- With a comprehensive suite of solutions that range from borrower outreach to asset management and disposition, we can combine solutions to create a single solution or fill operational gaps with individual products and services.
We deliver confidence
- VRM is a solid, stable company that understands the numerous and changing risks throughout the mortgage life cycle. We are SSAE16 SOC1 compliant and provide our clients audited financial/risk reports from an independent auditing agency.
- We provide performance reporting that is complete, transparent and is available 24/7 through the easy-to-use online reporting module of our integrated technology platform.
- As the only provider to have listed managed and sold over 500,000 assets, our experience and demonstrated performance record speaks for itself. VRM is consistently recognized as top performers across all our clients’ scorecards.
- VRM Mortgage Services maintains dedicated and separate internal audit and QC teams to help ensure that every transaction is tracked, measured and compliant.
We are committed to both client and community
- We provide levels of client support and service that are unrivaled by our competitors. It is a core belief on which the company was founded and fundamental to how we do business.
- The company is a certified, minority-owned business that provides tiered reporting on diversity spend for corporate and regulatory compliance.
- VRM Mortgage Services was founded on the principals of its owner, Keith D. Murray, and is committed to helping families, neighborhoods and communities impacted by foreclosure. We approach every transaction with the best interest of our clients and the communities they serve.