Property Preservation & Maintenance
VRM Mortgage Services Property Preservation Solutions
VRM works with vendors throughout the United States and its territories at a local level to help ensure the properties we manage are preserved and maintained in a manner that complies not only with investor and regulatory guidelines but also with homeowner association (HOA), condo owner association (COA) and municipal codes and requirements. Our property preservation outsourcing services secure the property, remove any debris, and conduct regular as well as seasonally required maintenance.
As with all our mortgage field services offerings, we maintain the highest levels of professionalism to help ensure compliance and minimize reputational risk.
- Re-keying and securitization
- Boarding to prevent vandalism or other risks to the property
- Complete or partial board-ups as requested by client or as required by local authorities
- Eviction lockouts
- Personal property and debris removal with complete documentation and photographs
- Preparation for sale or conveyance
- Initial janitorial and landscape services including clean-up, mow and trim
- Winterization/de-winterization and snow removal as required,
- Initial pool servicing or securing,
- Safety repairs, and ongoing, client specific maintenance
- Vacant property registration
- Relocation assistance program for previous owner
Some of the major U.S. government agencies we work with include:
- Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA)
- Veterans Administration (VA)
Are you a vendor looking to work with VRM Mortgage Services?
VRM and the affiliate companies are separate and distinct entities.
Each affiliate company is solely responsible for its work product and operations.
CONNECT WITH AN EXPERT
Please fill out the form below to inquire about property preservation services.