VRM Mortgage Services is proud to offer programs, provide opportunities and maintain processes designed to assist and protect soldiers, veterans and their families.
As an advocate for the members our military, VRM continually invests in training, technology and processes that help protect and serve those who protect our freedoms. From education and transitional programs to loan-related services and training, VRM is committed to serving those who served and have served our country.
Veteran training and business procurement
- VRM sources for and actively recruits veterans and veteran-owned businesses through non-profit agencies such as Cross Timbers Procurement Center and Bid Match.
- Using non-profit agencies and Veteran-focused trade groups such as VAHREP, VRM opens doors to opportunities for veteran-owned business by connecting potential vendors with certification assistance, bid match services, workshops and one-on-one business counseling
- VRM employees are extensively and continually trained in a variety of programs and policies to aid and assist soldiers, veterans and their families with mortgage-related issues and opportunities.
- VRM’s agent, broker and field services contractors are regularly trained on the specific policies, procedures and protections that are associated with soldiers, veterans and their families.
Technology and processes
- We provide continual process improvement to help ensure we identify, verify and help ensure compliance with the regulations designed to protect active civil service members.
- VRMS, VRM’s proprietary technology, automates the mortgage-related processes designed to protect soldiers, veterans and their families.
- VRM is building new programs to help soldiers transition to civilian life through training specifically designed to provide career opportunities in real estate and mortgage-related business.