VRM Mortgage Services – More than REO
VRM Mortgage Services was founded in 2005 with the aim of providing portfolio managers reliable, high quality outsourcing services for the management of their REO assets. Since then we have sold over 420,000 properties for our clients, all the while expanding our capabilities beyond conventional asset management. The VRM of today is about much more than REO. We are a complete mortgage servicing solutions provider that has stayed true to the brand promise that we started with: unrivaled solutions, unequaled performance. Our ability to outperform client expectations and benchmarks is the cornerstone of our company and it’s what enables us to act quickly and proactively regardless of what new direction the industry takes us. We deliver solutions for servicing, default and asset management that consistently outperform our client’s expectations.
No matter what we do, our focus is on helping our clients — which include major banks, credit unions, government-sponsored enterprises and non-profits — adapt to the realities of a changing real estate market. We believe everyone benefits when communities are given the support they need to grow sustainably, and we pride ourselves on delivering solutions that look beyond the bottom line.
A certified minority-owned business, we are committed to promoting a culture of diversity. Our vendor partners include a number of women-, minority-, disabled-, veteran and LGBT-owned businesses.
Unrivaled solutions, Unequaled performance.
From borrower outreach and pre-foreclosure retention solutions to property preservation and rental management, through evictions and disposition; VRM delivers solutions for servicing’s toughest challenges.
VRM Mortgage Services solutions include:
- Asset Management
- Short Sales Services
- Rental Management
- Eviction Services
- Property Preservation
- Title & Closing Services
- Commercial Management Services
Quick Facts about VRM Mortgage Services:
Founded in 2005, VRM Mortgage Services:
- Is a leading real estate solution provider for lenders, servicers, investors and government agencies
- Enables organizations become more compliant, reduce operational and reputational risk, decrease loss severity and improve origination and servicing returns
- Employs the expertise of industry-leading professionals
- Combines process, technology and services to meeting changing market demands while helping to stabilize communities
- Provides industry-leading origination, servicing and default services and consulting nationwide
- Operates two climate-controlled 24/7 data centers with redundant Internet connections and redundant power sources for critical systems, replicating information in real time to prevent data loss
- We bring decades of experience to every client request, to help ensure the highest level of quality in all of our products and services.